Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Couple of Things About GQ

Okay, just one actually. He's a bit of a perfectionist. This morning I received an email from GQ with a link to a forty-page PDF file titled, "Tips to Make Your Lettering Not Suck." Or something like that, perhaps not so subtle. No big deal--we're good like that because we both want the best possible finished product. After reading the article, I went back through the pages and fixed some things and I must say I am considerably happier with the results. Perhaps I'd missed an earlier email attached to the article, "Get That F-ing Balloon Off of My Art," which I'm pretty sure is rule number one. I also Photoshopped in some musical notes which I'm hoping gives a little better of an effect to an otherwise pretty open page. Here's page one:



No comments:

Post a Comment